To Friday, March 08, 2019 - 05:00pm
Social Media Conference for PR, Marketing and Corporate Communications at Walt Disney World® Resort
March 6–8, 2019
Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Have you ever looked at a viral livestream, tweet, Instagram photo or Facebook post and wondered how you could taste that success?
Instead of chasing after social media’s holy grail—the elusive “viral strategy”—learn how you can powerfully engage with your audience.
At this conference, you’ll learn secrets for creating and effectively distributing content that entices people to click, takeaways for selecting and standing out on social media platforms and best practices for implementing the hottest online trends to overcome communicators’ biggest challenges online.
What you’ll learn:
- How HBO drives buzz and captures attention with powerful social storytelling
- How social media can transform employees into passionate brand warriors
- How to unleash Facebook, Instagram and YouTube to cement customer loyalty
- How social media apps are disrupting marketing to deliver a ton of new customers
- Wendy’s secret sauce for Twitter success. Hint: It requires a sassy attitude
- Best practices from your fearless colleagues who are changing the rules of social media communications