To Friday, March 01, 2019 - 05:00pm
February 27th - March 1st, 2019 | The Florida Hotel & Conference Center
Buy 1 Pass Get 1 Free
*Limited to first 10, all access passes for end users only
Master Analytics to Unleash the Power of Your People
People Analytics -- the use of data and analytics to inform better people decisions -- is on the rise. Companies are successfully using analytics to optimize their workforce and create real business value. However, adoption remains sluggish: while the vast majority of organizations rate analytics as an urgent priority, only 22 percent have actually embraced the function. Even among the companies that have done so, failure rates remain high.
Helping organizations to successfully build, scale, and optimize their people analytics function is the mission of the 21st HR Metrics & Analytics Summit. This February 27th - March 1st, 2019 at The Florida Hotel and Conference Center in Orlando, Florida you'll learn the secrets of analytics success from the experiences of a wide range of companies and industries, and you'll come away with powerful, practical tips and techniques to ensure your own success.
Why utilize your valuable resources on this event?
- Hear from HR leaders who use analytics to unleash the power of their organization's most valuable asset -- its people
- Learn how to get an analytics function up and running, whatever your budget
- Come away with the principles you need to build a data-driven culture
- Understand the common causes of analytics failure and how to avoid them
- Develop a roadmap for taking your analytics efforts to the next level